1. WHAT IS THE THICKNESS OF THE WALL PANELLING?
Our reclaimed pine panels are approximately 10mm, the Oakley is 6mm. 3D oak panels are 30mm thick but this varies due to the way that the oak is is hand split by axe.
2. HOW OLD IS THE RECLAIMED PINE?
The age of our antique pine is more than 50 years.
3. WHERE CAN I USE THE PANELS?
Our panels can be used for any residential or commercial project.
4. HOW DO I APPLY THE PANELS TO THE WALL?
Please see our How to guide.
5. CAN I CHOOSE THE COLOUR OF MY RECLAIMED PINE?
Due to the natural variances found with reclaimed wood we are unable to select specific colours. This is what gives our reclaimed pine its unique natural appearance.
6. CAN I CHOOSE THE FINISH OF MY RECLAIMED PINE, 3D OAK AND OAKLEY WALL PANELLING?
Reclaimed pine is supplied in its natural rustic state.
Our 3D oak panelling is supplied in its natural state. Our customers want the product like this, as the variation of oak colours looks great; however, some customers choose to hand oil/stain the product in a colour of their choice.
Oakley products are available in their natural state.
7. WILL THE WOOD COLOUR CHANGE IN TIME?
Yes, the colour may change slightly over time.
8. WHAT SPECIES OF WOOD DO YOU USE FOR THE RECLAIMED PANELLING?
We use pine and spruce.
9. WHAT KIND OF SURFACE CAN I FIX THE RECLAIMED PINE, 3D OAK AND OAKLEY HARDWOOD PANELS TO?
We recommend that the surface is smooth, dry and clean, although a slight wall unevenness should not be a problem.
10. WHAT IF THE SURFACE THAT I AM USING IS EXPOSED TO HEAT?
Our wood is very well seasoned and so exposure to moderate heat is not a problem.
11. CAN I USE THE PINE, OAK AND HARDWOOD WALL PANELLING OUTSIDE?
Our products are designed for interior use.
12. HOW DO I KEEP MY PANELS CLEAN?
We recommend that you use a vacuum cleaner or a duster.